Please note since the last event from the Roman Catholic Church, our board of executives at Eric Michel Ministries International will not publish any more posts, comments or do anything regarding the RCC.
We were offended by some Catholic Priests Behavior regarding sexual abuse, money laundering, and other harmful actions from the whole RCC. That belongs to the justice system, and we didn’t say anything.
We already name the bad popes in our list
- The Duplessis Orphans,
- Hiding Child Abuse And Protecting Pedophiles,
- Magdalene Asylums,
- Nazi Ratlines,
- The Croatian Holocaust,
- The Lies Of Mother Teresa,
- Excommunication Policies,
- Holy Inquisition and witches hunting,
- Forced Castration Of Abused Boys,
- The Rwandan Genocide,
- Jewish Extermination Camps,
- The Catholic Church and Illegal Immigration,
- The sale of orphenage babies.
- Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio his failure to speak out against the military junta in Argentina. Bergoglio was the subject of allegations regarding the Navy’s kidnapping of two Jesuit priests, Orlando Yorio and Franz Jalics, in May 1976, during Argentina’s Dirty War.
With the event we witness in the news, known to us today, faith leaders call on the Catholic Church to take responsibility for residential schools and unknown the future of other dirty business of the RCC.
We cannot dismiss this horrible crime toward human beings and worst a child, in this case many of them, 215.
This unforgivable finding about the Native Residential Schools, by the ones who teach the Christian Morality for over two thousand years, fail in the practice of this morality. In sadness and heart broken, you will never read any publications concerning the RCC
Exeception of those clegies of RCC
- Fr. Robert Spitzer, S.J., Ph.D
- Sister Ilia Delio, OSF
- Fr. Richard Rohr Franciscan friar
- Fr. Casey Cole OFM
- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin SJ
- Georges Lemaître SJ
- Br. Guy Consolmagno, SJ
- Our designated Saints
Their publications are the integrant part of our Teaching of Theology and Philosophy.
We are not talking about their relations with the RCC, but the link to the Cosmic Christ.
We know that it is not all of the members to be blame, but as a whole they didn’t do anything.